When used in this document, the following capitalized terms will have the meaning ascribed below:
- “IP ADDRESS” means a unique identification code, which identifies a particular device and thus allows the localizing of a particular Internet user;
- “KNOWLAXY” means KNOWLAXY Ltd., a Bulgarian-based limited liability company, registered with the Commercial Register under UIC 205522723, having its seat in Sofia and registered address at Sofia 1309, Krasna Polyana Region, Ilinden Residential Area, block 12, entrance 2, floor 1, apt. 1; KNOWLAXY Ltd. is the Company that operates the webpage www.knowlaxy.com and thereby offers the services subject to the present Terms and Conditions;
- www.knowlaxy.com is a webpage, owned by the Bulgarian-based limited liability company KNOWLAXY Ltd., where IT services are provided to customers pursuant to the present Terms and Conditions (hereinafter shortly referred to as the “Website”);
- “Malicious Acts” are any intentional or negligent acts which infringe the ethical rules applied in the process of operating on the Internet or any other acts that constitute an infringement of the current Bulgarian and European Legislation;
- “Information System” means any device or a system of connected devices whereas any such device stores, sends or receives electronic documents;
- “Electronic document” means a document in any electronic format;
- “User Profile” means a specific area on the Website which is created to be accessed and used exclusively by a particular user under the present Terms and Conditions;
- “Registered User” is any user who is creates a user profile on the Website under the preceding Paragraph No. 7 “User Profile”;
- “Unregistered User” is any user who accesses the Website without creating a profile on it. The use of the Services provided by KNOWLAXY to unregistered users shall be restricted to the possibility for such users to see certain portion of the content submitted to the Website by Registered Users. Unregistered Users will not be entitled to submit any user content to the Website;
- “User” refers to both Registered and Unregistered Users, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise;
- “User content” means any photographic, audiovisual or textual materials that Users create and submit to the Website;
- “Services” has the meaning ascribed to it in Section II, item 2.1 below;
- “Reviewers means Registered Users who under the present Terms and Conditions can chose to review, approve, ask for corrections or bar from uploading to the Website certain user content submitted to the Website by other users;
- “Intellectual property” means any rights, including but not limited to copyright and related rights, trademark, industrial design, patent, utility model, transfer of technology pursuant to applicable Bulgarian and European Union Legislation;
- “EDECSA” means the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act adopted by the Bulgarian National Assembly, first promulgated in State Gazette, issue 34 dated 6 April 2001, as may be amended and supplemented from time to time;
- “TOS” means these Terms of Service;
- “GDPR” means Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of 2 personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- “PDPA” means Personal Data Protection Act, adopted by the Bulgarian National Assembly, promulgated in State Gazette issue 1 dated 4 January 2002, as may be amended from time to time;
II. SUBJECT-MATTER OF THE PRESENT TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
2.1. KNOWLAXY provides the Users with the Services described herewith via the WEBSITE (shortly referred to as the “Services”).
2.2. Some of the Services (described below in Section IV, item 4.2) provided by KNOWLAXY require the preliminary registration and creation of a user’s profile. Other services (described below in Section IV, item 4.1) are available for both Registered and Unregistered Users.
III. APPLICATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE
3.1. These TOS apply in the relation of KNOWLAXY and the respective User as a valid and binding agreement between the aforementioned two parties.
3.2. By merely accessing and using the Website, the respective User undertakes to comply with the present TOS. The use pursuant to the preceding sentence shall be deemed an electronic statement pursuant to Art. 2 of the EDECSA. The text of these TOS is available on the Website and could be downloaded from here https://www.knowlaxy.com/terms.
IV. SERVICES PROVIDED BY KNOWLAXY
4.1. For the purposes of these TOS, KNOWLAXY offers the Users a variety of services such as:
• The provision of server space;
• The possibility to create a User Profile on the server space and place audiovisual, photographic or textual content thereon;
• The embedding of links or references on the Website, to other websites and server places;
• The use of audiovisual, photographic, textual or other content created or owned by KNOWLAXY;
• The participation in competitions for the creation of content, organized by KNOWLAXY pursuant to these ToS and in accordance with the applicable Bulgarian and EU Legislation;
• The possibility to interact and exchange ideas and content with other Users;
• The possibility to provide comments on content created by other Users or third parties, which is available on the Website;
• The access to other webpages and content available on the Internet;
4.2. The use of some of the Services provided by KNOWLAXY is restricted and will only be available for Registered Users, that is only after the registration and creation of a User’s Profile on the Website. Such services include among others:
• The submitting of any content to the Website;
• The possibility to comment on the content created by other Users, third parties or KNOWLAXY;
• The participation in competitions for the creation of content, organized by KNOWLAXY pursuant to these TOS and in accordance with the applicable Bulgarian and EU Legislation.
• The submitting of competitions to the Website.
• The application for becoming a Reviewer on the Website.
• The donation to the Website, its Users or competitions on the Website.
4.3. KNOWLAXY is entitled to amend the number and type of the Services without the obligation to notify the Users in advance for such amendments.
4.4. KNOWLAXY is entitled to amend the interface of the Website upon its sole discretion without the obligation to notify the Users in advance for such amendment.
5.1. Registration and creation of a User’s Profile are required so that the users can use some of the Services provided by KNOWLAXY.
5.2. Individuals who are legally capable are allowed to act in the capacity as Registered Users, registering and creating a profile on the Website. Minors may register only with the explicit prior consent of their parent/legal guardian, as provided for under Art.5.5 below.
5.3. The Registration is performed via the electronic form available at www.knowlaxy.com and is free of charge.
5.4. The Registration is effectuated as follows: (1) the User presses the virtual button titled “Sign Up” and (2) activates their registration by following the link sent by KNOWLAXY to the e-mail address provided by the User. For minors, registration will be effectuated only after KNOWLAXY receives the explicit consent of the minor’s parent/legal guardian therefor.
5.5. In the event a minor desires to register as a Registered User, he or she may do so only with the prior explicit consent of their parent or legal guardian granted. The parent/legal guardian shall provide their consent, as follows: When an individual confirms that they are a minor by clicking the “I am a minor” virtual button, a separate window will appear where the individual will be able to provide an active e-mail address of their parent or legal guardian. KNOWLAXY will send a link to the e-mail address of the parent/legal guardian. The latter should activate the link, thereby consenting to the use of KNOWLAXY’s services by the minor. The minor’s Registration will then be activated. KNOWLAXY shall not be liable in case a minor provides a false or inaccurate e-mail address of their parent/legal guardian.
5.6. By registering the User agrees to and confirms that they provide complete and accurate data and information on their identity, and undertake to inform KNOWLAXY about any changes to the data within seven days as of the occurrence of the respective change. The consent a parent/legal guardian provides regarding the registration of a minor, shall be deemed confirmation that the information provided by the minor is complete and accurate. The parent/legal guardian shall inform KNWOLAXY about any changes to the data provided by the minor.
5.7. The provision of inaccurate and false data as well as registering under a third party’s name is forbidden and if reasonable doubts should arise that such registration has taken place, KNOWLAXY is entitled to immediately terminate the registration and delete the profile of the respective User without warning.
VI. USERNAME AND PASSWORD. USER’S PROFILE
6.1. A Registered User specifies their username and password upon their initial registration on the Website. The Registered User shall be entitled to adopt the chosen username and password provided that these are not already used by prior Registered Users. After registration, the Registered User may introduce amendments in their profile pursuant to the present TERMS OF SERVICE, and may as well use the Services provided by KNOWLAXY to Registered Users.
6.2. The User Name represents a unique code – a consequence of letters, numerals and signs, by which the Registered User desires to be identified for the purposes of using the Service provided by KNOWLAXY. The latter is not liable for the authenticity of the User Name or for any infringement to the intellectual and other rights of third parties, endured as a result of the User Name.
6.3. The User’s Profile contains information on the User, submitted by the latter in the registration process and stored on the servers used by KNOWLAXY.
6.4. The User is entitled to access and amend their User’s Profile at any time, except in the cases specified herein below.
6.5. The conditions for use and operation of each profile by the respective User, can be amended at any time by KNOWLAXY unilaterally. The User is entitled to refuse to agree with the amendment, whereby the registration of the Users will be deemed automatically terminated and KNOWLAXY will undertake all the necessary actions and technological measures to discontinue the availability of the profile whilst abiding by the provisions of these ToS.
VII. ACCESSION AND VALIDITY OF THE TOS
7.1. These ToS take effect as of the moment of submission of the electronic statement under Section III, item 3.2 above.
7.2. These ToS have been drafted and will be available in English.
7.3. These ToS shall have effect:
- With respect to Unregistered Users – for each use of a Service provided by KNOWLAXY via the Website;
- With respect to Registered Users – until the termination of their registration and the deletion of their profile from the Website and the servers used by KNOWLAXY, except for the provisions of these ToS that by their nature are intended to survive such termination and/or deletion.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THE TOS
8.1. KNOWLAXY may unilaterally amend these ToS upon its own initiative, including with the purpose of updating them so that they always comply with the most recent amendments in the applicable Bulgarian and EU Legislation.
8.2. KNOWLAXY may unilaterally amend these ToS in case of significant amendments in the technological means applied by KNOWLAXY in the provision of the Services provided to the Users. KNOWLAXY will inform the Users for such amendments via e-mail or through a message on the Website.
8.3. The Users are entitled to inform KNOWLAXY that they disagree with such amendments in the ToS, which in the case of Registered Users will always result in the automatic termination of their registration.
IX. USERS’ RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
9.1. The Users are responsible for securing the necessary technological means and equipment in order to ensure that they can use the Services provided by KNOWLAXY.
9.2. The Users are entitled to access the Website and thereby the Service provided by KNOWLAXY, in accordance with the provisions of these TOS.
9.3. Registered Users are entitled to access, amend and modify their personal profiles by providing their User Name and Password.
9.4. Only Registered Users are entitled to upload audiovisual, photographic, textual and any other content on the Website.
9.5. Registered Users undertake not to place on the Website any content (including photos, audio visual content, information, text, etc.) or links to content posted on other websites, when such content:
- Does not comply with the applicable Bulgarian and EU legislation, these TOS, the accepted ethic rules for operating on the Internet and transfer of technology, the acknowledged and accepted moral principles;
- Contains violence against humans or animals or provokes the committing of violent acts, humiliation of the human dignity, contains life-threatening acts or is in any way detrimental to the integrity of the body (human or animal alike);
- Is in any way pornographic, erotic or sexual;
- In any way expresses disrespect to the accepted rules and principles of education and schooling;
- Contains scenes of or in any way encourages the destruction or the damaging of any public or private property;
- Contains any scenes of actual incidents involving the death or injury of humans or animals;
- Is religiously offensive or contains religious agitation;
- Constitutes а business secret or any other type of confidential information;
- Constitutes intellectual property of third parties, except with the explicit consent of such third party which should be effectively demonstrated to KNOWLAXY;
- Infringes any rights of third parties, including the rights concerning personal data protection;
- Is in any way discriminatory regarding the gender, race, education, age, religion or it preaches any undemocratic ideology;
- Is in any way detrimental to the reputation of any individual or provokes riots or any violent and criminal acts, or in any way aims at stirring up conflicts based on race, nationality or ethnic origin or religion;
- Includes any information regarding terrorist activity or the aims at stirring up of such activity;
- Contains information regarding passwords or log in details of any third party without the explicit consent of such party;
9.6. All Users hereby undertake:
- to avoid any Malicious Act;
- to immediately notify KNOWLAXY for each case of infringement committed by the Users or by any third party, in the process of using the Services provided by KNOWLAXY;
- to register as a Registered User using their true identity and to never use third party’s identity or third party’s personal data, thus infringing the rights conferred by GDPR, DPA and other data protection legislation;
- to timely inform KNOWLAXY of any interruptions and problems in the use of provided Services;
- to never send unwanted messages;
- to never use their profile on the Website for carrying out any type of commercial activity and with the intention to profit, except with the explicit prior consent of KNOWLAXY expressed in writing.
9.7. The Users are entitled to:
- upon their own discretion, to cease at any time the use of the Services provided by KNOWLAXY
as well as to terminate their registration and delete their personal profile on the Website;
- access the content they have placed on the Website at any time and place as well as to access
the content provided by other Users on the Website. In case of audio visual or simply musicrecording-
content, the accessing and using of such content shall be carried out by the Users by
means of the function “streaming” only. Downloading of content from the Website will not be
X. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF KNOWLAXY
10.1. KNOWLAXY is obliged to act in good faith and with due diligence upon providing the Services.
10.2. KNOWLAXY is not liable for any User Content or for any activity of any of the Users with respect to the Services.
10.3. KNOWLAXY carries out its commercial activity entirely in accordance with the applicable Bulgarian and EU Legislation. As a part of its activity for providing the Services subject-matter of these TOS, KNOWLAXY stores information, documents and other content, including personal data placed on the servers used by KNOWLAXY, by the Users, and in light of the provided Services and the applicable legal requirements, KNOWLAXY is entitled to disclose such information and personal data to the competent official authorities in cases when such disclosure is necessary for the preservation of the rights of third parties and of KNOWLAXY itself and when such disclosure is required by the competent authorities in the legally prescribed manner.
10.4. KNOWLAXY is entitled to deactivate and delete a User’s profile in the event that such profile has not been used or accessed by the respective User in a term of 1 year.
10.5. Apart from the cases under the preceding paragraph, KNOWLAXY is entitled upon its own discretion to deactivate a profile and delete the registration of a User without any prior warning in case KNOWLAXY has reasonable doubt that any content placed on such profile as well as any activity of the User to which the profile pertains, contradicts the applicable Bulgarian or EU Legislation, infringes the rights of KNOWLAXY or any third parties, represents a breach of the obligations of the Users under the ToS, is contradictory to the accepted moral principles or represents criminal acts or other illicit conduct.
10.6. KNOWLAXY is entitled to place on the Website any links or references to other webpages, as well as any content advertising the goods and services of third parties, whereas KNOWLAXY is not liable for the accuracy and compliance with the applicable legislation of the content on such webpages.
10.7. KNOWLAXY is not liable for any content that the Users place on the Website as well as for any comments and information provided by the Users.
10.8. KNOWLAXY is entitled to, upon its own discretion, to allow or deny the placing on the Website of any content submitted by a Registered User. KNOWLAXY may decide not to place such content on the Website because it considers it inappropriate or owing to any other reason or concern KNOWLAXY might have with respect to such content.
XI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. PRESERVATION OF IP RIGHTS
11.1. By placing any video, audiovisual, textual or any other content on the Website, the User confers to KNOWLAXY the worldwide, free, non-exclusive right to use such content by recording it, storing it, reproducing and disclosing it to an unlimited number of individuals via the Internet, as well as by making it available to an unlimited number of individuals in such a manner as to allow that such individuals have an access to the content in a time and place, chosen by such individuals, without KNOWLAXY being obliged to pay the User any compensation or remuneration and without any limitations as to the territorial scope of the use of any such content.
11.2. The right under the preceding sentence shall be granted for a period of 10 years and for the territory of the entire World. After its expiration, the 10-year period under the preceding sentence, shall be automatically extended for another 10 years.
11.3. The right conferred to KNOWLAXY under the preceding paragraphs encompasses the right to use any such content in the manner specified hereinabove, including, without limitation, for the purposes of promoting or advertising the commercial activity of KNOWLAXY or the promotion or advertising of the Website and the Services provided by it.
11.4. The right conferred to KNOWLAXY under the preceding paragraphs encompasses also the right to sub-license the use of the content to third parties and to use it any other possible way upon the sole discretion of KNOWLAXY.
11.5. By agreeing with the present ToS, the User hereby declares that they are the sole owner and holder of any intellectual property rights of the content they place on the Website and thereby have the full right to exercise such rights, transfer them and confer licenses to such rights to third parties. The User hereby declares that they acquired such intellectual property rights entirely in accordance with the current applicable legislation and do not use or exercise control over it as a result of illicit actions that result in the infringements of third parties’ rights.
11.6. In case any third parties’ intellectual property rights are included in the content provided by the User, the latter hereby declares that the placing of the content on the Website as well as the conferring of the rights to use and sub-license the use of the content as set forth herewith, has been allowed by any such parties and is carried out with their consent.
11.7. By submitting any content on the Website, the User declares that they agree that this content will be made available to the other Users and any other parties which might use the Services provided by KNOWLAXY and that any such third parties subject to KNOWLAXY’s prior consent, are entitled to use the content, reproduce it in any way without limitation and place it on other websites and platforms as chosen by such third parties thus making it available to further individuals, owing the User who has created the content no compensation or remuneration.
11.8. The Users are not entitled to use in any manner, including but not limited to reproducing, modifying, making available to the public any audiovisual, photographic, textual as well as any other type of content involving intellectual property rights pertaining to KNOWLAXY without the latter’s prior written consent. Any User who infringes any intellectual property rights of KNOWLAXY is liable for any damages or lost profits endured by KNOWLAXY as a result of such infringement.
11.9. The liability of the Users regarding the infringement of any intellectual property rights is limited to the content that such users place on the Website.
11.10. KNOWLAXY undertakes to provide third parties claiming infringement of their intellectual property right, with the technical possibility to notify KNOWLAXY of such infringement. Such third parties are entitled to address KNOWLAXY with a notification on the infringement sent to the following mail info[at]knowlaxy.com or via the Website’s flagging feature available under each video. The Notification under the preceding sentence should specify the content via which the infringement has been effectuated by specifying the exact URL so as to allow KNOWLAXY to identify the infringer.
XII. LIABILITY. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12.1. KNOWLAXY undertakes to act in good faith and with the corresponding due diligence in order to ensure reasonably good provision of the Services. KNOWLAXY however is not obliged to nor does it guarantee the free use of the Service will meet the requirements and expectations of the Users.
12.2. By accepting these ToS, the User hereby declares that the use оf the Services provided by KNOWLAXY will be entirely at the risk of the User and KNOWLAXY shall not be liable for any damages endured by the User or third parties as a result of the provision of the Services.
12.3. KNOWLAY is not liable for any User content placed on the Website nor is it liable for any behavior of the Users with respect to the use of the Services provided by KNOWLAXY.
12.4. In addition to the specified under the preceding sentence, KNOWLAXY is not liable for any damages endured by other Users upon accessing or using such content provided by a User or such content that has become available via the Website.
12.5. KNOWLAXY is not liable for the availability and the quality of any goods and Services on the Website that come to the attention of the Users by means of advertising messages or similar content on behalf of third parties, insofar as KNOWLAXY does not control the behavior of any such third parties and shall not be liable for any damages or lost profits endured by the Users as a result of any such actions or content of third parties.
12.6. KNOWLAXY is not liable for the inability to provide certain Services in the event of force majeure. For the purposes of these TOS force majeure shall mean any event that is not controlled or cannot be influenced by KNOWLAXY, such as unforeseeable circumstances, technical or other failure of the Internet, any technical problems caused by the equipment of the Users, etc.
12.7. KNOWLAXY is not liable for any damages to the software, the hardware or the equipment of the Users, or for the loss of data, all of the above resulting from the use of the Services provided by KNOWLAXY.
12.8. KNOWLAXY is not liable with respect to the Users or any third parties, regarding any damages or lost profits endured as a result of the ceasing, the temporary unavailability, the amendment or the limitation of the Services, the deletion, the modification, the loss, the falsehood, the inaccuracy or the incompleteness of any messages, information or content, made available via the Website.
12.9. KNOWLAXY is not liable for its inability at a certain moment to provide the Services or for their provision with significantly lower quality than the usual, including, without limitation, in the event of any tests or technical examinations performed by KNOWLAXY on the equipment, the connections, the network, etc., with the purpose of preserving the high quality and the optimization of the provided Services.
12.10. By agreeing with the present TERMS OF SERVICE, the User hereby agrees with and acknowledges the possibility that the Services might at certain moments be provided with interruptions or other technical difficulties, that might arise regardless of the due diligence and good faith of KNOWLAXY.
12.11. In any cases as set forth in the preceding sentences, the User hereby waives any claims for any compensation for damages or lost profits endured as a result of technical difficulties or interruptions in the provision of the Services or in the event that KNOWLAXY is unable to provide the Services under the circumstances set forth hereinabove.
12.12. KNOWLAXY may at any time, upon its sole discretion, choose to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the provision of some or all of the Services via the Website and/or the Website’s operation.
XIII. RIGHT OF KNOWLAXY IN CASE OF BREACH OF THE OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRESENT TERMS OF SERVICE BY A USER
13.1. KNOWLAXY is entitled at any time and without any prior warning to terminate the access of a User to any content available on the Website, if KNOWLAXY considers that such content contradicts the current Bulgarian or EU Legislation, these TERMS OF SERVICE or the legal rights and interests of third parties.
13.2. KNOWLAXY is also entitled to terminate or limit the provision of the Services it provides to the Users and at the same time notify the competent state authorities, if KNOWLAXY has reasonable doubts that the behavior of a certain User in any way infringes any provisions of the current Bulgarian or EU Legislation, the provision of the present TERMS OF SERVICE or the rights and legal interests of third parties.
13.3. If KNOWLAXY receives any complaints by third parties that any content published on the Website infringes any of their intellectual property rights, as well as in case any User infringes any intellectual property rights of KNOWLAXY itself, KNOWLAXY is entitled, without any prior warning, to cease the access to such a content until the settling of any disputes concerning the latter by the competent authorities.
13.4. KNOWLAXY is also entitled to cease or limit the access to any content without prior warning, in case of notification by official state authorities to this effect.
13.5. KNOWLAXY is at liberty to deactivate any Registered User’s profile and thereby the registration of a Registered User without any prior warning in case KNOWLAXY has reasonable doubts that the respective User in any way infringes any provisions of the current Bulgarian or EU Legislation, the provisions of the present TERMS OF SERVICE or the legal rights and interests of third parties. In such cases, KNOWLAXY is entitled to delete and remove from the Website any content available on such а User’s profile and from the servers where KNOWLAXY stores information. In such cases, any contractual relationship between KNOWLAXY and such a User will be deemed terminated as of the date of the deactivation of the registration of such a User.
13.6. In any cases pursuant to the preceding paragraph, KNOWLAXY is entitled to maintain the data from any such User’s profile, for a reasonable term upon the discretion of KNOWLAXY, in case KNOWLAXY considers that such data might be useful for the preservation of third parties’ rights and legal interests, including the preservation of the rights of any such Users.
13.7. In any case that KNOWLAXY has reasonable doubts that the behavior of any User might constitute a criminal act or any other form of illicit action, KNOWLAXY is entitled to inform the competent state authorities, by assisting the latter in any way including by providing all the available data and information required by the authorities for the identification of such a User.
13.8. KNOWLAXY is not liable for any damages or lost profits endured by a User or third parties as a result of the ceasing the amendment or imitation of the Service provided by KNOWLAXY, the termination of any contractual relationships between KNOWLAXY and the Users or as a result of the activity of any competent authorities.
14.1. The Users undertake to indemnify KNOWLAXY as well as any third parties who have endured any damages or have suffered losses as a result of any actions carried out by the Users, as well as in case of such damages suffered as a result of the content created by the User and placed on the Website and also in all the cases where such damages result from any breach of the obligations set forth in the present TERMS OF SERVICE.
14.2. The parents and respectively the legal guardians of minors are liable for any damages resulting from the actions of the minors they are entrusted with as well as for any false declarations provided regarding the activity of such minors.
14.3. In case of the copying or any form of illegal reproduction of content available on the Website as well as in the event of any infringement of any intellectual property rights over content placed on the Website, the infringer is obliged to indemnify the infringed party for any damages suffered by the latter as a result of the infringement.
XV. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Detailed information on how KNOWLAXY collects, stores and processes personal data of Users is available here https://www.knowlaxy.com/privacy-policy.
Detailed information regarding KNOWLAXY’s Cookies Policy is available here https://knowlaxy.com/cookies-policy.
17.1. Registered Users will be at liberty to make monetary donations in favor of KNOWLAXY as a form of encouraging the activities of KNOWLAXY regarding the operation of the Website.
17.2. Any costs for the transfer of the donation by KNOWLAXY to the Registered User who has provided the donation will be entirely for the account of the latter. In any case where doubts as to the intentions for donating arise and KNOWLAXY is reasonably concerned that the donations are in any way related to criminal acts or acts of money laundering or supporting terrorism, KNOWLAXY is entitled to contact the competent state authorities.
17.3. The Donations will be carried out entirely in accordance with the current Bulgarian and EU Legislation in the field of money laundering.
17.4. Registered Users may transfer the Donations to KNOWLAXY by the following means:
- By Credit/Debit Card.
17.6. Donations may be one-time or monthly. When Registered Users subscribe for automatic monthly Donations, they choose what amount to donate automatically via their PayPal account to KNOWLAXY on a monthly basis. Registered Users may change this amount or discontinue their subscriptions for automatic monthly Donations at any time.
18.1. KNOWLAXY may organize themed competitions for the creation of a video, audiovisual, graphic, photographic or any other type of content that will be placed on the Website. Registered Users are invited to propose topics for competitions. When Registered Users propose a topic, they should also submit to the Website video content related to the proposed topic, or provide funds which they wish to be distributed as awards to the winning competitors. Provision of such funds will be governed by Chapter XVII “Donations” above. Proposed topics will be reviewed by KNOWLAXY and if approved, the competition will be launched on the Website. KNOWLAXY shall determine the conditions applicable for the competition, the ranking of competitors and distribution of awards, as explained below in these
18.2. Some of the competitions will be organized by KNOWLAXY for educational purposes and will be executed entirely in accordance with the applicable current Bulgarian and EU Legislation in the field of education.
18.3. Prior to or when launching a particular competition, KNOWLAXY will publish on the Website the specific conditions which will apply to this competition.
18.4. KNOWLAXY reserves the right to select only a portion of the content created for a particular competition by the competitors and place it on the Website. The placing of the selected content on the Website will be carried out upon the discretion of KNOWLAXY.
18.5. Competitors in any competitions organized by KNOWLAXY are not entitled to demand or claim the placing of the content they have created on the Website if KNOWLAXY has already decided not to place such content on the Website because it considers it inappropriate or owing to any other reason or concern KNOWLAXY might have with respect to such content.
18.6. For the purpose of selecting content created by competitors to be placed on the Website and to be awarded a prize in any competitions organized by KNOWLAXY, the latter shall employ the assistance of Reviewers.
18.7. Such Reviewers will be specialists in a particular field of science or knowledge and shall have the necessary skills and experience to provide thorough and reasonable evaluation regarding the content created by the competitors in each particular competition.
18.8. The Reviewers will be appointed upon the sole discretion of KNOWLAXY.
18.9. KNOWLAXY may, upon its discretion, publish on the Website detailed information on the type of Reviewers responsible for the respective competition, prior to the launching of such а competition.
18.10. KNOWLAXY shall determine the winning competitors in compliance with the conditions applicable to the respective competition.
18.11. Registered Users only are entitled to take part in the competitions organized by KNOWLAXY.
18.12. KNOWLAXY reserves the right to specify a minimum age which the participants in such competitions should have in order to participate therein.
XIX. EMBEDDING OF LINKS TO OTHER WEBPAGES AND PLATFORMS ON THE WEBSITE
19.1. Only Registered Users may place hyperlinks to other platforms for sharing audiovisual content on the Website.
19.2. Such placing of hyperlinks will be carried out entirely in accordance with the TERMS OF SERVICE of use of such platforms.
19.3. The Registered User who places such hyperlinks on the Website will be liable for any infringement of the rights of third parties resulting from such placing of links on the Website. KNOWLAXY shall not be liable for any such infringement.
19.4. Third parties who consider that a particular placement of hyperlinks of the Website has resulted in infringement of their rights, will be able to send a notification to KNOWLAXY via email to info[at]knowlaxy.com and demand the removal of the hyperlink from the Website.
20.1. Only Registered Users may leave comments in the comment section under any audiovisual content posted on the Website.
20.2. Such comments should not contain any terms which contain insults based on race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, religion or politics or such terms that might be in any way discriminatory or contain statements threatening human life and human integrity or that contain any expressions of violence and aggression.
20.3. KNOWLAXY reserves the right to immediately remove any comments that do not comply with the requirements of the preceding paragraph or those specified elsewhere in these ToS.
21.1. Any statements pursuant to these ToS shall be deemed valid if they are executed in the form of a letter with receipt, fax message, e-mail, if it is published on the Website or the pushing of a particular virtual button available on the Website, as well as by any other means which allows the reproduction of such a statement, unless otherwise explicitly provided for elsewhere in these ToS.
21.2. Any electronic statements will be deemed to have been received by their addressees when such statements enter the information system of the addressee, without the necessity of a specific confirmation. In case a Registered User is the addressee of such electronic statements, the latter will be deemed to have been received by being sent to the e-mail specified by the User upon the creation of the profile.
21.3. The invalidity of any provision of these ToS does not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provisions of these ToS, which continue to be in full force and effect. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a legal, valid and enforceable provision to the same effect from the applicable Bulgarian legislation.
21.4. The substantive Bulgarian law other than its rules of private international law shall apply with regard to these TOS.
21.5. The Parties will attempt to resolve any disputes in a spirit of mutual consent and understanding. In case of any unresolved disputes between the Parities, arising from or concerning the present TERMS OF SERVICE, including any disputes related to the validity, enforcement or termination of the present TERMS OF SERVICE, filling of gaps or adaptation to newly occurred circumstances, such disputes shall be resolved in accordance by the competent Bulgarian courts seated in the city of Sofia.
21.6. These TOS have been adopted by way of a Decision of the General Assembly of KNOWLAXY Ltd., dated 27.8.2019 and have entered into force on 28.8.2019.