The correct answer is D. All of the above. It is not recommended to use a temperature above 30°C for growing microorganisms in a school lab because at higher temperatures, microorganisms may grow too quickly and become overcrowded, may produce toxic substances, and may become resistant to antimicrobial agents. Microorganisms are sensitive to their environment, including temperature, and different types of microorganisms have different temperature requirements for growth. If the temperature is too high, it can lead to overheating and death of the microorganisms, or it can alter their growth and metabolism in ways that are not desirable. It is important to maintain the appropriate temperature range to ensure that the microorganisms are able to grow and function properly.
Verified by Knowlaxy Team (Abrar Samy)